Phil Loraine House Trained
Phil Loraine House Trained
Tagged as Dance, House, Indie-Dance, Nu-Disco, Progressive House, Soulful House, Tech-House
SHOW: HOUSE TRAINED
01. Audioguys - All Your Love (Jay Vegas Disco Mix) / Hot Stuff
02. Distant People, Sulene Fleming - Living It Up (Vocal Version) / Future Spin Records
03. Delgado - Always Something (Original Mix) / Monkey Junk
04. Mike Newman, Antoine Cortez - Many Times / Panthera
05. M&S presents The Girl Next Door - Salsoul Nugget (If You Wanna) (Mighty Mouse Remix) / Tinted Records
06. Norty Cotto - Upside (Norty Cotto Afro Side Mix) / Naughty Boy Music
07. Milk Bar, Santarini, Davide Ciura - California (Qubiko Extended Remix) / TONSPIEL Recordings
08. Sandy B - Ain't No Need To Hide (Sam Divine Extended Remix) / Champion Records
09. Tim Cullen - Take This (Extended Mix) - Adesso Music
10. Ben Delay, Tess Leah - Before I Let Go (Qubiko Extended Remix) / Deepalma
11. Sllash & Doppe - Make It Better (Original Mix) / Incorrect Music
12. Spektrum - Kinda New (Tiefschwarz Dub) / Playhouse
The House Trained Radio Show
“Quality controlled house music – strictly no s**t on the floor!”
‘House Trained’ the small club night with a big personality exploded onto London’s party
scene in 2004 and quickly gained plaudits from all over, with Mixmag labelling it “#1 Top
Night In London”.
The House Trained radio show recently reached its 50th episode, having launched on Café
Mambo Radio in Ibiza in 2020.
The show format consists of a 60 minute ‘house workout’ DJ mix by Ibiza-based DJ/artist
manager, label owner and show host ‘Phil Loraine’, who takes listeners on a journey through
house music in each and every episode.
Showcasing the finest new disco, vocal, soulful and jackin’ house flavours, the show moves
through the gears with a flourish of tech-house, electro, techno and prog, before reaching its
climax with a dancefloor tried and tested house classic.
Inspired by his personal tastes and tracks which have worked in his DJ sets throughout the
years, the essence of the show is an all-encompassing nostalgia trip for all generations of
house music lovers.
The show is produced by Chris Bailey from TBIC (The Boy In The Corner) who has
produced over 300 radio shows for labels and DJs, including world #1 Martin Garrix.
Phil Loraine House Trained crew
Reared on a diet of mix tapes and late-night radio, House Trained label and artist manager Phil Loraine’s fixation with dance music was formed growing up on Merseyside in the UK, during the early years of acid house. After loaning a mate’s Technics 1210s one summer, he soon perfected the art of beat mixing in his bedroom and was hooked. His first nightclub flirtation came when he was invited to play in the back room at ‘Bowlers’ - a 10,000 capacity “rave” venue in Manchester; he was subsequently asked back to play the main arena. His next break came when he was offered a residency at ‘The Void’ nightclub in Stoke-onTrent, which played host to some of the “Best of British” of that era including the likes of Graeme Park, Boy George, Judge Jules, Tall Paul, Smokin’ Jo & Jeremy Healy.